This guide gathers together databases, websites and books to assist you with your physics research.
Search e-Journals by Title
- Access Science
- Online access to McGraw-Hill Encyclopedia of Science and Technology.
- CRC Handbook of Chemistry and Physics
- Online version of the print reference book.
- Credo Reference
- Search over 300 dictionaries, encyclopedias, atlases, and reference works in all subject areas. Explore the relationships between subjects with the Concept Map.
- Solar Physics Glossary
- Presented by the NASA Laboratory for Astronomy and Solar Physics at the Goddard Space Flight Center, includes links from words in definitions to their entry in the glossary.