- Bergey's Manual of Systematic Bacteriology - Ref. QR81 .B46 2001
- Reference books on bacteriology classification and terminology. Includes 3 volumes: v. 1. The archaea and the deeply branching and phototrophic bacteria v. 2. The proteobacteria: Pt. A Introductory essays ; Pt. B The gammaproteobacteria ; Pt. C. The Alpha-, Beta-, Delta-, and Epsilonproteobacteria v. 3. The firmicutes.
- Scientific style and format: Biology Ref. T11 .S386 2006
- Style manual for publications in biology.
This guide gathers together links to databases, websites and hard copy book information to help you in your research in topics in biology.
- Grzimek's Animal Life Encyclopedia
- A revised and updated version of the original work published in Germany in 1960, this edition incorporates recent developments in the animal world as noted by prominent advisors and contributors from the scientific community.
- Access Science
- Online access to McGraw-Hill Encyclopedia of Science and Technology.
- Index to Organism Names (ION)
- ION contains the organism names related data gathered from the scientific literature for Thomson Reuters' Zoological Record® database. Viruses, bacteria and plant names will be added from other Thomson Reuters databases such as BIOSIS Previews®.
- Credo Reference
- Search over 300 dictionaries, encyclopedias, atlases, and reference works in all subject areas. Explore the relationships between subjects with the