Use this guide to locate books, articles, web sites, and other resources pertaining to biology.
Last Updated: May 28, 2015
Welcome to the Biology Research Guide!
This online research guide will help you identify resources for your source-based assignments. Questions? Stop by the library for in-person assistance or contact me at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Grzimek's Animal Life Encyclopedia
- A revised and updated version of the original work published in Germany in 1960, this edition incorporates recent developments in the animal world as noted by prominent advisors and contributors from the scientific community.
- Access Science
- Online access to McGraw-Hill Encyclopedia of Science and Technology.
- Index to Organism Names (ION)
- ION contains the organism names related data gathered from the scientific literature for Thomson Reuters' Zoological Record® database. Viruses, bacteria and plant names will be added from other Thomson Reuters databases such as BIOSIS Previews®.
- Credo Reference
- Search over 300 dictionaries, encyclopedias, atlases, and reference works in all subject areas. Explore the relationships between subjects with the